Pages

Saturday 16 November 2013

Film Festival 2013

“ YAY”. I shouted with excitement .


At 9:30 in the morning the whole school of Saint Pius X was going to Sylvia Park. We were going to go to Sylvia park because we were participating in the Manaiakalani Film Festival. We got our seats in the bus, then zoomed off to Sylvia Park. When we got to Sylvia Park we walked to the Hoyts. Soon as we got into the theatre there was another school called Glen Innes Primary.


I  had got to sit near the bottom with my friend Rachel and Tokilupe.
Soon as everybody had settled down the light’s had slowly turned off. A movie had started we then had seen to students from our class Alecia and Patrick. They then had a short speech for what we have been learning about. After they had said their speech they jumped off the stage. The movie had began. I was so excited. I was so excited because my class movie was all about success.


I loved it because it had this song called Roar by Katy Perry. When it had showed my group I was so proud of my group. For my group I was the director. When our movie was near the end we had our class Hi Fiving and jumping it looked really awesome.


The best movie that I had really thought was from Glen Innes primary there movie was called “What happened if there was no Chocolate in the World”. I really loved it because they had really acted out good.

When we had watched some of the movies we got into a line and walked out of Sylvia Park, we got into the bus with my whole class and Room 4, Room 5 also some Room 7. It was such a great sunny  day. We were all happy when we got to school to have our lunch.    

No comments:

Post a Comment