Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Netbook Reflection !!


This year I have been learning very differently. I have been learning with a Netbook. It is very different from learning in a book. This year, 2013 was my first time to get a Netbook. It is easier to type on a Netbook than write in a book.

What it is like having a Netbook is we now can always connect on the internet very fast. I hope next year I will do much better than this year with my work now that I know how to use my netbook really well.

It is very different to a book because it has a screen and a keyboard. It is sometimes hard for me to take care of my netbook when having a one year old sister in the house.

For the last few terms I have been learning about being smart online. We had to make a poster showing how to be smart online. And also this term I have been learning all about Saint Patrick and Saint Joseph.

We don’t just learn from our teacher we learn from our parents, family, friends and others. We are lucky to have these Netbook’s. Thanks to Miss G for helping us with everything that we do on our netbook.  

No comments:

Post a Comment