Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

HOILDAYS!!!!!!

I am so exicted for the hoildays. There are only two more days of school YAY!!. I am very excited because me and my family are going to Waiheke Island for 10 days. We are going to stay at my aunty's house while she is gone with her family to Japan. We are going there by ferry. It is very big and red. It's very cool because sometimes we see dolpins on the way there.

I can't wait to go kayaking with my family and going to the beach with them a lot . And also drinking a cold smoothie on a hot, burning sunny day at The Beach Front that I have been to.

We are also going there because my brother Marcus is going to have his birthday there. His birthday is on NEW YEARS DAY!!!!. We are going to have Barbacue and realax in my aunties spa - pool on her deck. I really want to hang out with my BFF"S in the hoildays and having alot of fun. I hope I make new friends there while we stay there for 10 days. And also see student's from our class go there so we can hang out that would be awesome too.  YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST !!!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT 6 WEEK OF HOILDAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment