Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Week 8 - Melbourne Learning

Last week our teacher Miss G went to Melbourne, Australia with twenty - one other teachers from other schools. When she was gone our other teacher took care of us. Our teacher Miss G left on Tuesday at 3:30 pm.

On that day when she left Mrs Denney told us that we were going to swim on Friday. We were all excited. She showed us this list of things we have not finished. The best part came when she said "if you finish all of it you can have free time". I was then happy. On Friday it was time to go swimming but I was not allowed to go swimming so I stayed out side with other students from our class that didn't swim.

When we finished some of the class got to have free time when they finished their work. On Monday I was so excited because I got to see my teacher. She told us what she did and how many schools she went to. She said "since you have been nice to Mrs Denney I've got you a Koala bear". They had all sorts of things on them like tiny t-shirts saying  I love Australia on the back and an Australian flag. 

My best best part was when Miss G gave us the Koala because that is my favourite animal and also because Miss G is back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment