Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Term 2 My Favorites


My  Favourite thing about this term was having Football because I didn’t know how to play, so we started to learn to kick and dribble. The man told us to  “get into groups please’’. He told us that we were going to verse different groups in our class so we did. Before that we called our group Watermelons. The group that I was in went and played with the other team in our classroom.

My least favourite thing I didn’t like this term was having fitness because when I had forgot my clothes I had to do the fitness in my school uniform and it got sweaty and smelly. Also what I didn’t like this term was being the netbook monitor because they say “get my charger” instead of saying “ can you get my charger please”.

Next term I’m looking forward to doing fun things with other classes and learning about new things. Also going to the Kids for Kids concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment