Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Catholic school day


On the twenty first of May it was Catholic School’s Day.  I was so excited because a school called Saint Joseph’s came to our school.  

It was time to line up, so we raced to line up. Suddenly we saw St Joseph’s walking up the hill to go into the church. We sat down in the church and had to wait for a while for some of the students to get in because it was packed with the whole of Saint Joseph’s and Saint Pius in the church.

I sat at the back with my class, I then looked at two men who came past, it was Father Iaone from our church and Father Terry from St Joseph’s. Mass started after everyone settled down.

It started with a greeting and a song. Next after a bible reading and a pray of the faithful Father introduced father Terry from St Joseph.The whole school clapped loudly.

Finally the mass was over and Miss Tui said what class St Joseph students would be going in, we went into to our class and got our school lunch with them. I sat down with this girl and asked her what her name was and she said “My name is Annalise”. I said “My name is Annalise too” “WHAT” she said. After lunch time was we had singing and then after we all finished that they had to go back to their school. So we said good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment