Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Silly Story

On a wonderful day at school I went to the Library. I was walking with my friends and we walked into the Library. We were looking for a book but we couldn’t find a good one and we kept on looking and looking. A lady said “what are you looking for?”. “We are looking for our favourite book” we replied.

The kind old woman showed us a very cool looking book and we opened it and there was a ginger bread man inside. The gingerbread man started to jump and started to walk out of the book. We got a jar and and closed it up, while me my friends moved back.

More students came to see what was happening. The Gingerbread man came out of its jar and I grabbed him while he started to scream. I lay him down and he started to cry. He said “I miss finding treasure”. I  said to him “why don’t we find you a book”. He replied, “how about ‘I spy’, that is a wonderful book. It has a lot of treasure that you can find in there”. “Here you go” I said as I past it to him. “Me my friend’s need to go now so we we will see you next time” I said to him as we left. The last I saw of the Gingerbread man was him sitting in the Library reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment