Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

My Holiday

My family and me were celebrating my baby sister’s baptism in the Holidays.
One morning, my mum started to tell us to get ready. Soon we rushed to the car to go to get to church. We got there and my mum forgot the candle because we were rushing.
My dad was still at home and so my mum picked up her phone and asked my dad to get the candle. Finally he was there in time for the priest coming with the oil. My aunties, uncles and cousins were all watching.
Father put some oil on her head then he blessed her and said “Have a lovely day”. It was a lovely ceremony. We went home and had a big barbeque, it was so yummy.

After that we went inside our house and started talking to our cousins, they were so funny. They started laugh then we waited for my mum, she was taking pictures with my gorgeous baby sister. Some of my aunties and uncles had to go so we then said good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment