Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Marilyn - Grace

                   
The clock struck 1:00am and it was time my dad quickly took my mum into the car. I got the bags that Mum packed the night before and threw it into the car.

We then zoomed off to the hospital. When we got to a red  light, luckily there were no cars so dad speedily drove through the red lights. We then were at the hospital, my dad got the bags while me and my older sister dorothy was helping mum.

“ HELP!!” I shouted, the nurses came running and took her into the room. We sat outside the room looking at the extremely beautiful city lights, the room then had suddenly gone silent. I then thought that something had gone wrong.

My dad said  that we could come and see our little baby sister or brother. We walked into the room I was so excited, “it’s a GIRL” I whispered. We saw little finger’s and feet “ What is her name” dorothy asked, “Marilyn - Grace”.What are you looking at lol.jpg


                   THE END !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment