Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

My Kids For Kids

“ Yay today is kids 4 kids” I shouted.

On Friday the thirteenth of September it was the Kids for Kids. The Kids for Kids was in Mangere. When me and my dad and brother were about to leave I grabbed my bottle and ran to the car. We went I was so excited. After we had got off the Southern motorway there was for ways we could go my dad said to me “do you remember the way to go?”, “No” I said to my dad. We tried almost every road, I said to my dad  look there's heaps of cars and people coming out of the car with their children”. I looked ”YAY” and it was where we had to go.

We jumped out of the car and walked to the backstage. I told my dad that it was freezing. I quickly ran inside the building. “Wait up” said my dad. I then saw a lot of students with colorful T - shirts and pants, I didn't see anyone in my class. I then saw someone wearing silver sparkling clothes and waving at me, and it was Miss G with a big smile on her face. My dad and brother went to go find their seat. I saw some students in my class like Alecia, Kanesini, Faleaka, Ma’ata, Joanna, Rosalina, Tokilupe, Stephanie,  Seuati, Paul and Manu.

I sat down and there were a lot of crazy students from other schools. When we sat down Miss G let us play with the knuckle bones and the monkey barrel, almost all of us were playing with the monkey barrel. When it was time to go on stage we had to get into a line that we had lined up in the morning. I got into the line with another school and with two students from my class. Next Dayna told us to come to the stage. It was so cool walking on the stage and seeing how many people were there in the audience.






     

No comments:

Post a Comment