Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Maths Refletion

For Maths this term our class goes on to Maths Whizz. I like Maths Whizz because I can learn new things and because it's fun math games to learn. We can also go onto Xtra maths to help us to learn our, adding, subtraction and timestables. 

In maths I am in a group called Crafty Circles. On Mathwhizz I learn diffrent things than others in the class and we can get high scores. The best part about my learning is that my teacher tells me if I am doing good.

I think I am doing sort of good in maths because I can use my netbook to go on math games. 

In Addition and Subtraction I am on Stage 4.             

1 comment:

  1. Dear Annalise

    I like how you explained what have you learn this year so far well done keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete